About the opportunity:
The key focus of the role is to be an Account Manager for the IT Services team supporting our client base in Canterbury. As such, you will provide direct assistance to a set of existing Customers selling IT Managed Services, Security Services, Voice Services, IT equipment, and Cloud services.
This role will suit a person with experience within an MSP who is passionate about being a “trusted consultant” to clients and wants to be part of a successful and talented team of experienced professionals. You should ideally be an experienced Engineer looking to move to Account Management or an Account Manager with experience within an IT client facing role either in sales, projects, site support or similar.
Perks & Benefits:
- A modern relaxed working environment
- Company car provided
- Car parking
- Established customer base
- Part of an Experienced Sales team
- Procedures and Documentation
- A proven project delivery team with 5-star rating
- A stable, mature business
- Growing customer base
- Large range of Products and Services.
- Service Team and Technical Delivery Managers to assist you.
You should ideally possess:
- In-depth knowledge and experience working with clients to assisting in the design and delivery of IT solutions.
- Solid Microsoft Product knowledge, Azure, Office 365 and Hosted Solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong negotiation and motivational skills.
- Experience in writing proposals that can either be technical and/or read at board level.
- Ability to build solid and trusting relationships.
Apply online via Seek or email us at email@example.com